Information according to § 5 TMG
Daniele Squeo, Pfalztheater Kaiserslautern
Willy-Brandt-Platz 4-5, 67657 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Website design: Paula Weise – www.bhivestudio.de
You can find our e-mail address above under “Contact.”
The European Commission provides an online platform for
Dispute Resolution (OS): http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr . We are neither obliged, nor willing to participate in any dispute resolution process.
Copyright © 2020 – Daniele Squeo – all rights reserved.
The contents of www.danielesqueo.com are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced, transmitted, or manipulated in any form or by any means, electronic, printed, photocopied, recorded or otherwise, without explicit written permission from Daniele Squeo. Outright or partial copies or downloads of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Content arising on this site which was not created by us obeys the copyright rules of the third party and is identified as such. Should you, nevertheless, encounter a copyright infringement, we ask you to inform us accordingly. Should we become aware of a violation, the corresponding content will be removed immediately.
– Daniele Squeo is responsible for his own content on these pages according to 7 Abs.1 and the general laws of the TMG (German Telemedia Act). However, according to §§ 8 to 10 TMG he is not obliged to monitor or search for instances of illegal activity occurring through an external information source.
– Daniele Squeo is not responsible for the content of external Linked websites were checked for possible legal violations at the time of insertion. Daniele Squeo has no influence on the design, content, or authorship of linked websites; now or in the future. Daniele Squeo explicitly distances himself from the content of all linked websites. The provider of third-party webpages, are solely liable for their content and any damage arising therefrom.
The majority of the photos on this website (except for photos accompanying the reviews, which are indicated below) were taken by Felix Grünschloss – www.gruenschloss.net
Photo credits on the Media page:
– Review of “Barbiere di Siviglia”: Bregenz Festival/Photo by Karl Forster
– Review of “Rigoletto”: Bregenz Festival/photo by Anja Köhler
– Review of “Anna Bolena”: Bade State Theater Karlsruhe/photo by Falk von Traubenberg
– Review of “Elisir d’amore”: Baden State Theatre Karlsruhe/photo by Falk von Traubenberg
– Review of “La Cenerentola”: Theater Basel/photo by Priska Ketterer
– Review of “Roméo et Juliette”: Baden State Theater Karlsruhe/photo by Felix Grünschloss